Mission: Helping each other follow Jesus’ way. (John 14:6)
Vision: That through Jesus all might be saved. (John 3:17)
Our Core Values are that we love each other and our neighbors unconditionally. We create and value healthy relationships with others in our church, our community, and our world while growing a healthy outwardly-focused congregation. We promote Bible-centered spiritual growth. We encourage and equip all Christians to become witnesses, servants, and disciples. We support the greater work of the United Methodist Church. We partner with other faith communities to accomplish God’s purposes. We value helping people become more authentic followers of Jesus.
Sunday School begins at 10:15 AM, just after the Choir Anthem. Younger children enjoy crafts and music in our lower-level nursery area and participate in the Kid’s Message during the worship hour. The nursery area also welcomes infants to 4 yrs every Sunday from 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM. There is currently SUM youth group for 6th graders through HS gathering in the Upper Room on Sundays. Join in to see what they’re up to!
Current Community Outreach Opportunities:
– Free Community Pantry OPEN Sunday-Thursday 10 am – 1 pm (located in the Church Office)
– Hand2hand Delivery & Packing volunteer teams that combat local hunger.
– Free Community Breakfast every 4th Saturday of the month from 8-10 AM in the lower-level dining room. FREE & ALL ARE WELCOME!
– Community Blood Drive every other month, on the second Thursday, from 1-7 pm in the lower-level dining room. Sign-up through the Versiti.org website.
– Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meetings every Wednesday at 7 pm in the lower-level dining room.